Deposits & Payments
1. The deposit secures the booking for the specific date of all workshops.
2. Deposits are non-refundable and not transferable to any other workshop.
3. The remaining balance will be due 28 days in advance of all arranged workshop dates.
4. All workshops booked without a specific date must take place within 12 months of the date of booking. Anthony Blake Photography reserves the right to assume the booking is cancelled beyond that time. (the deposits or payments received would be retained)
5. If the workshop is booked less than 28 days in advance of the workshop date full payment will be payable at the time of booking.
6. If a cancellation is required by the client less than 28 days before the workshop date the client will be liable for the full cost. The workshop may be transferred to a later available date and every effort will be made to fill the original place but should this not be possible the client will be liable for the full cost. If the client cancels more than 28 days prior to the workshop the deposit will be retained.
7. Anthony Blake Photography reserves the right to cancel the workshop up to 28 days in advance of the workshop. If this is necessary we will if possible make arrangements with the client to transfer the booking to another workshop. If this is not possible a full refund will given.
8. If the cancellation is out of the control of Anthony Blake Photography, e.g. natural disasters or tutor illness, we may give the client less than 28 days notice. The monies paid will be transferable to another workshop.
9. If poor or inclement weather is experienced when a workshop is in progress, it may necessitate an early finish – in such instances this is considered beyond the control of participants and Anthony Blake Photography. However, every effort will be made to provide indoor tuition as an alternative.
10. Anthony Blake Photography cannot accept responsibility for expenses incurred due to cancellations.
11. All clients participate at their own risk and Anthony Blake Photography can accept no responsibility for injury or damage to their persons or property. It is recommended that the client obtains a standard holiday or public liability insurance policy to cover themselves against injury, theft or cancellation.
12. Anthony Blake photography holds a professional public liability Insurance policy covering landscape photography workshops.
13. Anthony Blake Photography is covered fully comprehensively to transport workshop clients within his vehicle for the duration of the workshop.
14. We kindly request that you inform us of any dietary requirements at the time of booking. Any extra costs incurred due to failure to tell us would be the responsibility of the client.
15. On workshops that include overnight accommodation, rooms are booked and allocated on a single occupancy basis, although in some cases it may be a double room offered. Non participating partners/spouses are welcome but we must be notified at the time of booking so that a double room can be allocated.
Any additional nights booked or partner costs will be separate to the workshop.
16. Any preset itinerary needs to be flexible. The weather, the tides and outside influences can alter the best laid plans. It may be necessary to change itineraries – should this happen, participants’ understanding is greatly appreciated!
17. On all workshops a full day is based on a minimum of 8.5 hours duration including tutorial and locational shoots. Half days are up to 5 hours in duration.
18. All participants must be 18 years or over on the day of the workshop. Under 18’s are welcome to attend a group workshop but must be accompanied by a participating adult. Under 18’s are welcome to attend a 1-2-1 tuition day but must be accompanied by an adult.
Workshop Booking Form
19. After the deposit or full payment has been made you will receive a confirmation email.
You will also receive a request to complete a booking form. The form is a requirement for our insurers. It includes a few relevant questions which assist with the planning of the workshop. By completing the workshop booking form you will have agreed that you have read and understood these terms and conditions and entered into contract with Anthony Blake Photography. Please note all information submitted on the booking form will NOT be shared with any third party.
20. A workshop gift voucher can be redeemed against any available workshop planned or arranged within 12 months of the purchase date of the voucher. The voucher may be redeemed beyond the 12 months at the discretion of Anthony Blake Photography; however, current workshop prices will apply and an additional payment may be required.